• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#51 dc22173

dc22173
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Juan Navarro
    Hello, I am Juan Navarro, the Dreams Resort photographer. Just to clarify this fact, the basic package the resort includes are 90 mins. covering ceremony, candid shots, family pics, wedding party, beach location, bride & groom together, bride alone. For this package there are 300-400 pics taken. If you have any further questions, please reply this message and I will be more than happy to help you.
    Welcome to the forum Juan I am so glad you were able to clarify this for all of us!!! 90 minutes and 300/400 photographs is much better than 40 minutes and 50 photographs :) I hope we can now get the wedding coordinators at Dreams to relay the correct information to people!!!

Question about your photography... Do you supply the negatives for the pictures you take?

#52 bbpacco

bbpacco
    • 146 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:21 PM

Oh Great!!! The photographer shows up in this forum to clarify our concerns! Thanks Juan!!!

#53 Samantha S

Samantha S
      • 369 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:15 AM

Hi Juan!! You are doing my photos on November 20 and I am really looking forward to it!

#54 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dc22173
          I hope we can now get the wedding coordinators at Dreams to relay the correct information to people!!!
          I've sorted it - posted it on the Dreams site and one of the staff has forwarded it to the WC's lol hopefully no-one else will get the wrong info. Once again cheers Juan you're a star.

#55 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
          • 305 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:06 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Juan Navarro
            Hello, I am Juan Navarro, the Dreams Resort photographer. Just to clarify this fact, the basic package the resort includes are 90 mins. covering ceremony, candid shots, family pics, wedding party, beach location, bride & groom together, bride alone. For this package there are 300-400 pics taken. If you have any further questions, please reply this message and I will be more than happy to help you.
            Hi Juan! Thank you for clearing things up for us Dreams Cancun brides. I also think you need to contact the WC at Dreams and make sure they are giving out the correct information regarding the photo packages.

I am a May 13, 2009 bride and I have purchased the ultimate package which includes photos. Could you please send me rate for additional time and photos? Thanks!

#56 bbpacco

bbpacco
            • 146 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:56 PM

Does anyone know... I've purchased the Ultimate Packages that includes photo & video, and do I need to contact the photographers either Juan or Claudia to secure my date, or the WC will do? I am a little confused... AGAIN!

thank you!

#57 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

Juan is the photographer for the included package. If you want to use Claudia you need to contact her seperately and she will have different pricing. There is no need to contact Juan, from my understanding the WC will set that up if you choose to use him. Hope that helps a little.

#58 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
                • 259 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:13 AM

QUESTION :) If we decide to hire Claudia Rodrigez do you think the WC would subtract the price of the photographyfrom our wedding package since we would be paying a seperate price for Claudia I hope so! :)

#59 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:24 AM

Nope I very much doubt it! I asked about upgrading for more pictures and she told me I didn't pay the difference between the 2 packages I had to pay for the whole package I wanted on top of what was in the package.

So I think you might be stuffed with that! Its worth a try tho everyone else seems to be able to get more out of her than I can lol

#60 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
                    • 259 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:30 AM

hmm..that would suck if they still made us pay for the photography in the package...maybe i'll see if we can use the photography included for the ttd the next morning?! Thanks for being so helpful !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter