Photo

dreams cancun photographer!!

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#101 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
  • 444 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:14 PM

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Claudia recently regarding the photography policy? I've emailed her to get "permission" i writing but I haven't gotten a response.

#102 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:41 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
      Just wondering if anyone has heard from Claudia recently regarding the photography policy? I've emailed her to get "permission" i writing but I haven't gotten a response.
      I don't think you need it anymore you just need to pay the $50 to get your photographer in there. However nope I've not heard from her and have been emailing her about changing the time of my wedding !! she annoys the shit out of me, even though I know shes probably busy!!

#103 dc22173

dc22173
      • 240 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:23 AM

I had asked Daniella to revise my contract and add that I will hire an outside photographer for the $50 fee. I told her I was bringing in Cecilia Dumas. I just got my revised contract, yesterday, from Gaby since Daniella is no longer there. Maybe you can email Gaby and see if you get a response. Her email is weddings1@dreamscancun.com.mx

Good Luck!!!!

#104 foxfirejg

foxfirejg
        • Banned
        • 24 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

I'm really happy I found this thread. I'm seriously thinking about going to Dreams Cancun for my wedding, but I'm very annoyed with the thought of not being able to pick my own vendor for photography! However, thanks to those who posted the website for the actual resort photographer- he is much better than what I expected from a resort photographer! I'm going to see what my budget is, he may end up doing my pictures anyway if I do go to Dreams, but it is nice to know I have options!

#105 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:30 PM

Just tried to check Juan Navaro's website to show FI and it's not found!! anyone heard anything from him? I've tried to email him etc and can't get a response!! If he isn't doing it anymore I need to know so that I can book someone asap

#106 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hartyt509
              Just tried to check Juan Navaro's website to show FI and it's not found!! anyone heard anything from him? I've tried to email him etc and can't get a response!! If he isn't doing it anymore I need to know so that I can book someone asap
              Its still there, I bookmarked it cause I couldnt remember the address! :)

Juan Navarro ... Photographer

#107 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                Its still there, I bookmarked it cause I couldnt remember the address! :)

Juan Navarro ... Photographer
                Cheers - I tried it from a link I had from goggle and no way was it working lol but that link does!! go figure lmao cheers

Ooooo and he's got one of my fav tunes on the background lmao

#108 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
                • 444 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:37 PM

Sorry this is somewhat but...

I booked my photographer today and I'm excited!! I finally decided on Citalli from Claudia Rodriquez Photography. I really like her work. She is a little more expensive that I had budgeted for, but I think it will be worth it.

good luck on your photography decisions...its a tough choice! Let me know if I can help in any way.

#109 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
                    Sorry this is somewhat but...

I booked my photographer today and I'm excited!! I finally decided on Citalli from Claudia Rodriquez Photography. I really like her work. She is a little more expensive that I had budgeted for, but I think it will be worth it.

good luck on your photography decisions...its a tough choice! Let me know if I can help in any way.

Yeah we have her too!! Congratulations!!

#110 bbpacco

bbpacco
                    • 146 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:07 PM

I have a new question, if anyone can give me a heads up.

I am planning to used the photo/video option that's included in the ultimate package. How long am I expected to receive the pictures and videos?? I am going to have a banquet host in my city exactly 1 week after the wedding in Dreams, and want to project some nice pictures during the hours. Is that possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter