Photo

July Groom's Attire

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dms8447

dms8447
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:57 AM

We're having our wedding in July in Cancun, outdoors at 6 PM. Our wedding will be more on the formal side. Any suggestions on groom, groomsmen attire?

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:58 AM

have you tried doing a search? I know there's lot of info out there on the groom's attire. i'd start with the "wedding attire" section.

#3 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:59 AM

There are lots of threads for Groom's attire, you might want to try doing a search, specifically in this area: Wedding Attire & rings

But to give you a head start, this thread is great: http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1058
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#4 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:01 AM

we're getting married in early aug at 6 pm, but in a church with no AC and our reception is outdoors on the pool deck -- my FI is planning on wearing a khaki suit because we too still want a formal feel to our wedding. we arent having any groomsmen though.

in mexico, formal beach weddings often have guayabera written on the invitation --you might want to look into those. they're very nice and traditional. my FI hates them though, so he refuses to wear one! when we first started planning, a friend of his suggested we request all the men wear guayaberas, and my FI said he would ban anyone who showed up in one then later on he changed his mind to say that he wouldnt ban anyone but he personally would not wear one.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,656 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:39 AM

...ann and courtney have pointed you in the right direction. The search feature of this forum is very powerful.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 dms8447

dms8447
        • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:38 AM

Thanks!!! Now my FI has something to wear:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter